SAFELine was opened on March 1, 2011. It is a 24/7/365 service provided to youth in Erie County, Pennsylvania. The hotline provides young people with an opportunity to seek out information, crisis intervention, referrals, and support. Bullying, teen pregnancy, suicidal thoughts, family concerns, depression, behavioral problems, and peer issues are among the many concerns we can assist with.
- 5/5/2015- Bikers Against Depression to Ride Again
- 4/30/2015 Corry Youth Advisory Council nominated for a RAVE award!
- 2/10/2015- Corry High School completes 3rd annual SAFELine awareness week.
- 11/2014 -Corry Highschool students star in SAFELine commercials
- 10/17/11-SAFELine featured in the Erie Times News