- 5/5/2015- Bikers Against Depression to Ride Again
- 4/30/2015 Corry Youth Advisory Council nominated for a RAVE award!
- 2/10/2015- Corry High School completes 3rd annual SAFELine awareness week.
- 11/2014 -Corry Highschool students star in SAFELine commercials
- 10/17/11-SAFELine featured in the Erie Times News
Monthly Archives: May 2015
On July 11, 2015, Biker’s Against Depression will hold their 2nd Annual Benefit Ride to help raise awareness about depression among our children and community in Memory of Shawn Wilson. The benefit will include a poker run, Chinese auction, raffles, … Continue reading
The Junior League of Erie in partnership with Get Connected hosted the RAVE Awards ceremony on April 28th at the Ambassador Hotel to honor local volunteers. We are proud to have had our SAFELine Corry Youth Advisory Council nominated for … Continue reading