- 5/5/2015- Bikers Against Depression to Ride Again
- 4/30/2015 Corry Youth Advisory Council nominated for a RAVE award!
- 2/10/2015- Corry High School completes 3rd annual SAFELine awareness week.
- 11/2014 -Corry Highschool students star in SAFELine commercials
- 10/17/11-SAFELine featured in the Erie Times News
Author Archives: adminshbh
Safe Harbor Behavioral Health’s Youth Advisory Council at Corry High School created a week’s worth of positive events called “They Don’t Own You”, to educate students about dating violence. This awareness week ran February 2-6th. The Youth Advisory Council at Corry consists … Continue reading
Stigma is a fancy word for a common problem. It refers to the shame and self-doubt that people feel when they think they are ‘different’ from others. Unfortunately, stigma is something that keeps many people from getting mental health treatment, … Continue reading